Panduit® Type F Narrow Finger, Slotted PVC Wire Duct (6')
|(Model # F1X3LG6)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Type F 6' Narrow Finger, Slotted PVC Wire Duct is designed for general purpose control panel wiring in communication closets. It is ideal for use with high-density terminal blocks.
Note: Base and cover sold separately.
- Narrow finger/slot design allows further fanning of wires for neater wire management in high-density control panels
- Rounded edges protects hands and wiring/cabling from abrasion
- Non-slip cover stays in place during shipment, vibration and when in a vertical orientation, eliminating rework
- Flush cover design holds 10-12% more wires than traditional duct designs
- Double scoreline allows quick modification for larger cabling bundles saving installation time leading to a lower installed cost
- Specially formulated lead-free material eliminates health concerns associated with PVC that contains lead
- Double restricted slot design retains wire in slot for fast, easy wire installation or removal
- RoHS Compliant
- CSA certified
- UL listed
- Material: Lead–free PVC
- Duct Size: 1.26" (32.0 mm) W x 3.12" (79.2 mm) H
- Mounting Method: Standard mounting holes
- Slot Width: 0.20" (5.0 mm)
- Length: 6'
- Available Colors:
Display all product SKU information
| F1X3LG6 || Light Gray
| F1X3WH6 || White