Panduit® Type F 6' Narrow Finger, Slotted PVC Wire Duct
|(Model # F2X4LG6)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Type F 6' Narrow Finger, Slotted PVC Wire Duct is designed for general purpose control panel wiring in communication closets. It is ideal for use with high-density terminal blocks.
Note: Base and cover sold separately.
- Narrow finger/slot design allows further fanning of wires for neater wire management in high-density control panels
- Rounded edges protects hands and wiring/cabling from abrasion
- Non-slip cover stays in place during shipment, vibration and when in a vertical orientation, eliminating rework
- Flush cover design holds 10-12% more wires than traditional duct designs
- Double scoreline allows quick modification for larger cabling bundles saving installation time leading to a lower installed cost
- Specially formulated lead-free material eliminates health concerns associated with PVC that contains lead
- Double restricted slot design retains wire in slot for fast, easy wire installation or removal
- RoHS Compliant
- CSA certified
- UL listed
- Material: Lead–free PVC
- Mounting Method: Standard mounting holes
- Compatible Cover Model #: C2LG6
- Slot Width: 0.20" (5.0 mm)
- Height: 4.10" (104.1 mm)
- Width: 2.25" (57.2 mm)
- Length: 6'